A selection of drawings for live steam engines and tooling projects. See the list below.
Make me an offer on the lot if you are interested in drawings generally !!
- 3" Burrell Traction Engine drawings by H.R.Plastow. They have been used but still good. Not a complete set, 14 drawings in total. 4.5" with dimensions for 2,3,4 & 4.5".£65 (complete new set is about £145 so a good saving even if not complete)
- 2" Fowler Showmans traction engine drawings by H.R.Plastow. They have been used but still good. Not a complete set, 15 drawings in total. £65 (complete new set is about £120 so a good saving even if not complete)
- Re above, we also have the Burrell and Fowler builders book of pictures by H.R.Plastow, along with 'How to get the best from your model Traction Engine', and also The hardback book by H.R.Plastow called 'The Building and Running of Steam Traction Engine and Roller Models'. £5 for each picture book & £20 for the hardback book.
- 2" Clayton Steam Wagon, Undertype Drawings by R.Dyer. 11 drawings. £40
- 2" Countryman's Steam 6 nhp Agricultural traction Engine drawings by John Haining. Very good condition. TE17 Sheets 1 to 10. £50. I also have the John Haining book "Model Traction Engine Construction".
- Allchin Traction engine drawings by W.J.Hughes. Very good condition. TE11 Sheets 1 to 17. Also Accessories sheet and 2 General arragement detail drawings of left and right. £68
- 1" Maxwell Hemmens traction engine assembly instructions. Also hasboiler test certificate for boiler number 362, originally supplied to D.H.Cavanaugh in London 1984, so if you have this traction engine please get in touch as this forms good history for your engine. I also have drawings 1 to 4 of the assembly.
- 7 1/4" Midge GWR 1101 class 0-4-0 Dock Tank drawings by D Stockings. Sheets 1 to 11, a little tatty but ok. Featured in Jim Vass Catalogue. £40 SOLD
- 5" Enterprise 2-6-2 Martin Evans. Drawings 1 to 12. All good. £45
- 5" Britannia drawings. A large bag full of drawings. Very mixed condition, some bad ! £20
- 5" Royal Engineer 4-6-0 Stanier 4000, Martin Evans (rebuilt Royal Scot's) Model & Allied Publications . Tender + GA + drawing number 2. £5
- 5" Toad Guard van. Drawings 1, 3 & 4. Doug Hewson. £5
- 5" Passenger Car by A.J.Reeves. 3 smallish sheets £7
- 5" N2 Class Gresley 0-6-2 Tank. Don Young. GA + 1 to 7 drawings. £15
- 5" Maid Of Kent 4-4-0 by LBSC. 18 drawings + 2 revised link gear. As new £85
- 3.5" Doris, LMS Class, 4-6-0 by LBSC. Model & Allied Publications. 10 Sheets. £30. 2 sets.
- 3.5" LMS Class 2P, 440 Derby by Don Young. 6 Sheets. £20
- 3.5" B1 Springbok, LNER. By Clarkson. Poor Condition, incomplete. £5
- 3.5" Tich 0-4-0 LBSC. 10 A3 drawings by Kennion Bros £30
- 2.5" Austere Ada 2-8-0 LBSC. Donaldson & Piper. 5 sheets. £15 SOLD
- CliShay construction notes. Free with any other purchase.
- M.W.McGrath horizontal stationary engine & boiler. 1 sheet. £2
- Stothert & Pitt Beam Engine A4 drawings for Cotswold Heritage's engine. This is not a copy, one off original from Cotswold Heritage. 99 x A4 pages. £15
- Blackgates Power Hacksaw machine drawings. 3 sheets. Wonderful condition. £10
- Quorn tool & cutter grinder drawings. 5 drawings. Only £15 ! We also have the book by D H Chaddock for £15
Price: £ Prices shown above. Please call for more details. (No additional VAT to add)
Click here to go back to 'Steam Engine' Menu
Call Howard on 01225 812155 or
Alternatively email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Page | About
Us | Contact us | Customer