Anyone wanting to purchase a significant number of the castings groups below is more than welcome to call to chat about a reduced price.
- (Above) Reeves Warrior MK2 Edgar Westbury design, drawings by J.P.Bertinat. Part Built, cylinder and standard done & some other items. One piston ring is broken. £175 (RRP £231)
- (Above) Reeves Marcher, small version of the Borderer, drawings by J.P.Bertinat. Part Built, cylinders, base & columns & some other items done/machined. £125 (RRP £165)
- (Above) Reeves Marcher, small version of the Borderer, drawings by J.P.Bertinat. Might be the odd small item missing. Just castings. £105 (RRP £165)
- (Above) Reeves Borderer, drawings by J.P.Bertinat. Just castings. Cylinder machined & base & columns. £155 (RRP £225)
- (Above) Sanderson beam engine. Blackgates castings with drawings. Cylinder & valve chest started. RRP £359 but missing flywheel & spindle outriger support hence only £185. Blackgates have some slightly rusty, machined flywheels being sold cheaply.
- (Above) Lincoln Duplex horizontal twin stationary steam engine castings by Peter Southworth. Comes with base & drawings. £260 (RRP £280 + £69 for base + £18 for drawings = £367). Now taken over by Blackgates so castings available if mistake made! In the style of Robey.
- (Above) Brunell Side Rod horizontal table engine. Drawing by I.P.Forsyth. Casting set, cylinder machined and majority of base completed. Single flywheel as normal. Governor gears and materials available from Brunells. £150 (RRP £220) SOLD
We have a wonderful slection of Live steam engine castings for sale by the likes of Reeves, Stuart Turner, Anthony Mount, Blackgates and Southworth. Some sets are complete and unmachined and some might have been started. Sometimes a kit will have the odd part missing, and we do our best to spot and mention this, and adjust the price accordingly. If there is a small part or casting missing we appologise in advance, it's not always obvious to spot, but hope the photos give you a good indication of what is included.
Price: £ Prices shown above(No additional VAT to add)
Happy to consider a loco, traction, or stationary/marine/aero engines as a part exchange.
Click here to go back to 'Steam Engine' Menu
Call Howard on 01225 812155 or
Alternatively email: email@example.com
Page | About
Us | Contact us | Customer