Anyone wanting to purchase a significant number of the castings groups below is more than welcome to call to chat about a reduced price.
- (Above) Reeves Heinrici Hot Air Engine castings for sale. Inverted vertical type. Set of 13 Castings. Designed by Edgar T. Westbury. No drawings but these are readily available. £240 (RRP £340)
- (Above) Reeves Popular V4 (Vee Four) oscillating live steam engine castings for sale. As you can see it looks like some very minor work has been started. Comes with the drawings. Looks complete but please have a look at the photos to confirm. £90 (RRP £130) SOLD
- (Above) Reeves Popular V4 (Vee Four) oscillating live steam engine castings for sale. Not started. Looks complete but please have a look at the photos to confirm. No drawings. £85 (RRP £130) SOLD
- (Above) Reeves Marcher, small version of the Borderer, drawings by J.P.Bertinat. Might be the odd small item missing. Just castings. £105 (RRP £165) SOLD
- (Above) Reeves Borderer, drawings by J.P.Bertinat. Just castings. Cylinder machined & base & columns. £155 (RRP £225) SOLD
- (Above) Reeves Trojan. Castings. Edgar Westbury design. Some work started, most main parts, but might not be complete. I have drawings but they are quite tatty. Only £50 (RRP £90) SOLD
- (Above) Sanderson beam engine. Blackgates castings with drawings. Cylinder & valve chest started. RRP £359 but missing flywheel & spindle outriger support hence only £SOLD. Blackgates have some slightly rusty, machined flywheels being sold cheaply.
Live steam engine castings for sale by the likes of Reeves, Stuart Turner, Anthony Mount, Blackgates and Southworth. Some sets are complete and unmachined and some might have been started. Sometimes a kit will have the odd part missing, and we do our best to spot and mention this, and adjust the price accordingly. If there is a small part or casting missing we appologise in advance, it's not always obvious to spot, but hope the photos give you a good indication of what is included.
Price: £ Prices shown above(No additional VAT to add)
Happy to consider a loco, traction, or stationary/marine/aero engines as a part exchange.
Click here to go back to 'Steam Engine' Menu
Call Howard on 01225 812155 or
Alternatively email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Page | About
Us | Contact us | Customer