Stuart live steam models for sale. All run nicely on air. Prices below.
- (Top photos) Stuart 10V vertical. Well built, nice painting project. £ 175
- (Second group photos) Super Stuart S50 mill engine. Very well made (green). £ 235
- (Third group photos) Super Stuart No 8 horizontal engine. Very well made, we think might well be an early one made by Stuart themselves as it's in an old Stuart box (green). comes with a very nice lubricator. £355.
- (Forth group photos) Stuart 10V vertical with boiler & lubricator. A nice little steam plant. Perhaps needs setting up and a bolt missing from the valve chest. Boiler gauge needs re soldering or perhaps replacing. I have not run this to check, so being sold as a very inexpensive steam plant and a nice little project to finish properly. Nice to have the lubricator and additional belt drive wheel. £295.
- (Fifth group photos) Stuart Sun Marine live steam engine. Nicely engineered and runs on air like a dream with a lovely marine sound. Could maybe benefit from a repaint but certainly not essential. £455.
- (Last group photos) Stuart 10H live steam engine. Very nice indeed, lovely base. Runs on air, just needs valve eccentric adjusting & fixing. £335.
Price: £ Prices shown above. (No additional VAT to add)
Happy to consider a loco, traction, or stationary/marine/aero engines as a part exchange.
Click here to go back to 'Steam Engine' Menu
Call Howard on 01225 812155 or
Alternatively email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Page | About
Us | Contact us | Customer