Stuart live steam models for sale. Prices below.
- (Above) Stuart S50 live steam twin horizontal mill engine. An excellent model engine that runs very well on air. Well presented engine, in traditional Stuart colours. Would look even better mounted on a hardwood base. £295
- (Above) Stuart D10 (Double 10) live steam twin vertical engine. A good example engine that runs well on air. Nicely painted, an attractive alternative to green. £485
- (Above) A really good Stuart 10H engine. Runs on air and is a very good, well engineerd example from an experienced model maker. £ 285
- (Above) A good Stuart 10H engine. Runs on air nicely. Well made item . £ 255
- (Above) A super Stuart 10H engine. Runs on air nicely. I do like this one, quite eye catching. £ 325
- (Above) Really well made Stuart 10V engine. Runs on air very nicely. Good to have the Stuart lubricator to. Built by Steve Modelin and originally part of a stunning Keith Appleton live steam plant (See on Keith Appleton's web site, under gallery photos) as shown by the last 2 photos above. The first 4 photos show the engine as it is now for sale. £325
- (Above) Very smart Stuart 10V engine indeed. Runs on air and is a good, well engineerd example. Seen many lesser examples sell for more. £325
- (Above) Very good Stuart 10V engine. Runs on air and is a good, well engineerd example. £325
- (Above) A Stuart 10V Machined kit. These are quite expensive as supplied by Stuart as fully machined ready to assemble. Comes with the addition of optional drain cocks. The kit, with drain cocks, retails for £590. Enjoyable little project to paint. £445.
- (Above) A Stuart 10V Machined kit. A nicely built model that runs on air. Sitting on the oval plinth presents it well. Comes with drain cocks and steam fittings. £285
- (Above) A very well built Stuart 10V with nice size lubricator. Does have a very good feel about it's build. I quite like the colour selected too. £295
- (Above) A Stuart hand force water feed pump for boilers. Well made, needs brass pipe connectors that are commonly available, will have a look to see if I have some. £SOLD
- (Above) Early & vintage Stuart Sirius Marine live steam engine. Nicely engineered and runs on air like a dream with a lovely marine sound. Please note, this is an original collectors item with the earlier base casting with side oil level mount & brass pillar. Again, beautiful sound when run on air. £SOLD
- (Above) Very extremely well engineered Stuart No.4 large vertical steam engine for sale. Runs well on air and an excellent example. Quite a large model, standing 10" tall, as you can see from the last photo, shown flanked by the Stuart 10V on the left and the Stuart No.7 on the right.. The No.4 has a 1.5" bore & 1.25" stroke. £SOLD
Price: £ Prices shown above. (No additional VAT to add)
Happy to consider a loco, traction, or stationary/marine/aero engines as a part exchange.
Click here to go back to 'Steam Engine' Menu
Call Howard on 01225 812155 or
Alternatively email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Page | About
Us | Contact us | Customer