A great opportunity to acquire a very good Myford VMB vertical milling machine. These don't come up for sale very often. Single phase with MT3 spindle.Quality BrookCrompton motor.
Table is very clean and obviously a machine with considered care/use. We are missing two of the rack/quill handles but these should be easy to make if requied.
- Table size is 495mm x 150mm.
- Table travel 366mm x 146mm.
- Spindle is MT3
- 9 spindle speeds 195, 340, 355, 525, 650, 595, 1430, 1545, 2340.
- Head travel maximum 203mm
- Max quill stroke 85mm
- Standard column model, so use standard column dimensions below.
- Min height from table to spindle nose is 79mm on standard column
- Min height from table to spindle nose is 149mm on long column
- Max height from table to spindle nose is 272mm on standard column
- Max height from table to spindle nose is 361mm on long column
- T slots 3 off, 12mm, distance between is 50mm
- Height of mill on cabinet 1906mm (standard column) or 2008mm (long column)
- Front to back (handle to back of motor) 797mm
- Width between longitudinal handles 832mm
- Total width required for longitudinal travel 1194mm
We have quite a lot of tooling options for this machine. Machine vices, rotary tables, boring heads, fly cutter, face mills, collet chuck, collets and milling cutters. We are happy to put a tooling package together suitable for your needs.
Last photo shows some accessories (not included) however the VMB's draw bars, base feet & bolts are included.
Price: £ SOLD does not include tooling shown in last photo. (no additional VAT to
Click here to see other available
Call Howard on 01225 812155 or 07753 610420
Alternatively email: email@example.com
Page | About
Us | Contact us | Customer