A stunning UNUSED Myford VME, variable speed milling machine for sale. Bought privately and installed by Myford Nottingham Limited. I say unused but it looks like it's been used once just for 5 mins !!
The new owner will be a proud person, probably the only stunning example in the country.
This is the much desired variable speed model having a larger table than the VMC.
The machine is imperial.
- Table size is 760mm x 180mm.
- Table travel 495mm x 190mm.
- Spindle is R8
- 9 spindle speeds 195, 340, 355, 525, 650, 595, 1430, 1545, 2340, but also Vari-Speed
- Knee travel vertical 310mm
- Head swivel 45 degree either side of zero
- Throat depth to machine column is 170mm
- Maximum quill stroke is 82mm
- Variable speed
- 387Kg machine weight
- Min height from table to spindle nose is 25mm
- Max height from table to spindle nose is 336mm
- T slots 3 off, 14mm, distance between is 55mm
For machine dimensions I can email you a photo showing all dimensions of machine and base.
I can not stress just how unlikely it is that I you will ever find another example in this condition.
Price: £ SOLD. (no additional VAT to
Click here to see other available
Call Howard on 01225 812155 or
Alternatively email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Page | About
Us | Contact us | Customer