I am helping a really nice gentleman (and his family) sell his Father's wonderful collection of quality model engineering workshop equipment. There are some real gems. We have more photos if required, but above is a snap shot of what is available.
Of course ideally we would like to sell it all together but realistically it's likely you will want a selection of what is there. Happy for the smaller, less valuable, items to be sold with the larger items however we would like to avoid lots of enquires for small individual items as this would make the whole process too time consuming for us. We hope you are ok with that and not offended. If you are wanting just the Colchester lathe, for instance, this would not be a problem.
Items include: (not all prices listed as work in progress!)
- Myford Super 7B (Single phase). Original quick change tool post, milling slide & cabinet. £1600. (includes qc tool post worth £300 and cabinet worth £400 and milling slide etc)
- Rare and desirable Myford 280 lathe (3 phase). Taper turning, steadies, gears, original quick change tool post, coolant, etc.. £5000
- Colchester Student lathe 3 + 4 jaw chucks, quick change tool post etc. (3 phase) £1000
- Myford Mini-Kop hydraulic copying lathe (3 phase) £750
- Myford VMC mill (Single phase). R8 taper spindle.Been through the Nottingham workshop. £1700
- Harrison 600 mill (3 phase), not photographed. Horizontal but looks to have the vertical knuckle, rotary table, machine vice, etc. £
- Elliott shaper 10M. (3 phase) £800
- Superior surface grinder (3 phase), with nice Eclipse magnetic vice. £750
- Edwards (blue) sheet swager / roller. Various roll shapes. £550
- Edwards shear 3', (16 gauge) guillotine pedicut £150
- Sheet metal shear, (unknown make). £375
- Edwards rollers (green) 37X2-ES £345
- Gabro folder £800
- Gabro metal notcher £350
- 2nd folder (dark green) unknown make but looks good quality. £375
- Denbigh No3 flypress with tooling £100
- Stutzmann press (Swiss), small flypress but top quality £350
- Sumaco TWL1000 wood lathe £125
- Meddings floor standing pillar drill (single phase, needs switch) £150
- Progress floor standing pillar drill (3 phase) £150
- Additional bench mounted pillar drills including Pacera (single phase) £150
- Startrite Bandit bandsaw () £
- Zinken Compact 21circular saw / planer £250
- Migatronic welder MTE220, little used. £275
- Warco metal bandsaw £275
- AJH belt sander linisher (Floor standing) £125
- Vertical spindle sander (blue) £95
- dust extractor £
- welding / brazing table £40
- sand blasting unit (orange) £70
- Rexon large disc sander £100
- tool sharpener £120
- fileing machine with overarm £100
As you can see they are very good quality items.
We have valued the items on the low side a little and the figure comes to £17,000 for everything. We would be happy to take a reasonable amount off if you would like it all. We would also include (throw in) all the boxes of tooling, accessories, measuring equipment., material etc if a sensible offer was given.
It's probably best to call if you are interested to save me time writing long email responses !! Many thanks in advance.
The workshop is in Bexhill, between Eastbourne and Hastings, East Sussex (TN39).
Access is good and flat, however you will need to bring your own lifting / moving gear. The items are in a workshop with one small step out. You can get a large vehicle on the drive but a hiab will struggle to reach. We have some photos of the property & drive for those who would like to plan their collection.
Price: £ 17,000 valued but open to offer for it all. (no additional VAT to add)
Click here to see other available
Call Howard on 01225 812155 or 07753 610420
Alternatively email: email@example.com
Page | About
Us | Contact us | Customer