A Cowells ME90 lathe for sale. Does have some marks to the front and back edge of the bed but still would be considered a good condition lathe. This lathe originally had a blue cast base with the motor within the base. This is no longer available, however we do have a countershaft bracket and pulley that attaches directly to the rear with standard spaced and factory threaded holes. This silver baracket will need its belt tensioning bracket fixing to the blue headstock casting. Just a simple hole is required. The lathe will also need a shorter belt, from the older model. The last 3 photos above have been included to show you how the silver, rear counter shaft bracket is assembled, and how the belt tension bracked looks.
This lathe is a very good lathe and comes with the desired screw cutting gear train and leadscrew etc.
We often have a selection of the following accessories for sale
separately if you are interested. Please call on 01225 812155 or 07753 610420 to discuss currently available accessories.
* Spare tailstock
* Indexing gear
* Fixed steady
* Travelling steady
* Dividing head and plates
* Indexing unit
* Tip over tool rest
* Set of change wheels
* 4 jaw chuck
* Quick change tool post and holders
* Face plate
* Slitting saw and cutting arbor
* Vertical milling slide
* Machine vice
* Roller file rest
* Collet chuck and collets
* Jacot drum and cone set
* Rotating centre
Mechanical Dimensions of the Cowells 90 ME Lathe
* Centre height over bed - 44.45mm - 1.75"
* Distance between centres - 203mm - 8.0"
* Swing in Gap - 114mm - 4.5"
* Swing over Crosslide - 47mm - 1.85'
* Crossline Travel - 89mm - 3.5"
* Topslide Travel - 38mm - 1.5"
* Taper in Headstock Spindle: '0' Morse Taper
* Taper in Tailstock Barrel: '0' Morse Taper
* Spindle Nose Thread: 14mm x 1.5mm
* Leadscrew (if selected) & Feedscrew Pitches - 1mm
Overall Dimensions are:
* Height: 225mm
* Length: 500mm
* Width: 300mm
* Weight: 22kg
Priced accordingly. Top slide and auto travers kit alone would cost £905 !
Price: £735 (RRP now over £3000) (No additional VAT to add)
Click here to see other available
Call Howard on 01225 812155 or
Alternatively email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Page | About
Us | Contact us | Customer