A super opportunity to buy a Myford ML7 completely refurbished by the original Myford Nottingham factory and not used since. It was still in it's wrapper from Myford.
There is too much to list as this is a complet job including:
- Bed reground, as is crossslide, topslide & saddle. All assembled & setup by Myford.
- New spindle bearings, belt, pulley, bull gear, back gear
- New oilers, cross & top slide screws, nuts & dials
- New tailstock barrel & screw & nut, handle, internal key & anchor lever.
- New half nuts saddle gears, grease nipples
- New tool post stud nuts & clamps New saddle wiper & housing
- New handles all round, saddle, cross and top slide, leadscrew & tailstock.
- New leadscrew, bronze running bushes and saddle half clasp nuts.
- New spindle belt, pulley, oil nipples.
All done by Myford 20 years ago and not touched. All the right hand side covers, countershaft, motor bracket etc, have been powder coated (in green) ready for assembly. There will be the odd nut or bolt that will need buying. I have the old parts here to prove what's been replaced. The rest of the lathe is grey and not repainted, there is no need, but would look stunning if you decide to. Previous owner currently looking for the top countershaft 3 pulley & primary drive belt cover. There is a box of other bolts that will be useful but as mention, possibly the odd bolt or two to buy.
Please do get in touch quickly if interested in the lathe as it is priced to sell and every expectation it will get snapped up becuase of the top level refurbishment.
All Myford Lathes for sale come with:
- 3 jaw chuck
- Tailstock chuck
Price: £ SOLD (no additional VAT to add)
Click here to see other available lathes
Call Howard on 01225 812155 or 07753 610420
Alternatively email: email@example.com
Page | About
Us | Contact us | Customer