A very good Cowells CW90 for sale. Ideal for clockmaker or watchmaker, or model engineer would would like a good smaller machine to accompany their Myford. This lathe has a rear lever on the saddle/apron to clamp to the bed prior to compound slide work. The tailstock is missing it's locking lever to ankor to bed however the tailstock internals are present.
Variable speed motor/controller.
Headstock and tailstock directly accept 8mm horological collets.
CW90 lathes are not that common to find, so do get in touch quickly if interested. Priced very much to sell.
We often have a selection of the following accessories for sale
separately if you are interested. Please call on 01225 812155 or 07753 610420 to discuss currently available accessories.
* Spare tailstock
* Indexing gear
* Fixed steady
* Travelling steady
* Dividing head and plates
* Indexing unit
* Tip over tool rest
* Set of change wheels
* 4 jaw chuck
* Quick change tool post and holders
* Face plate
* Slitting saw and cutting arbor
* Vertical milling slide
* Machine vice
* Roller file rest
* Collet chuck and collets
* Jacot drum and cone set
* Rotating centre
Mechanical Dimensions of the Cowells 90 ME Lathe
* Centre height over bed - 44.45mm - 1.75"
* Distance between centres - 203mm - 8.0"
* Swing in Gap - 114mm - 4.5"
* Swing over Crosslide - 47mm - 1.85'
* Crossline Travel - 89mm - 3.5"
* Topslide Travel - 38mm - 1.5"
* Headstock Spindle: Direct internal acceptance of 8mm horological collets
* Tailstock Barrel: Direct internal acceptance of 8mm horological collets
* Leadscrew (needs gear train) & Feedscrew Pitches - 1mm
Overall Dimensions are:
* Height: 225mm
* Length: 500mm
* Width: 300mm
* Weight: 22kg
Price: £ SOLD (Lathe RRP now £3168) (No additional VAT to add)
Click here to see other available
Call Howard on 01225 812155 or
Alternatively email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Page | About
Us | Contact us | Customer