An lovely condition Cowells CW90 for sale. Very nice original condition. Ideal for clockmaker or watchmaker, or model engineer would would like a class machine to accompany their Myford. Is missing it's belt guard & small indent, headstock indexing pin (see last photo above), but this would be easy to make.
Variable speed motor/controller.
Headstock and tailstock directly accept 8mm horological collets.
CW90 lathes are not that common to find, so do get in touch quickly if interested. I do have a rather nice set of 8mm collets and, unusually, a tip over tool rest and Jacot Drum & cone unit.
We often have a selection of the following accessories for sale
separately if you are interested. Please call on 01225 812155 or 07753 610420 to discuss currently available accessories.
* Spare tailstock
* Indexing gear
* Fixed steady
* Travelling steady
* Dividing head and plates
* Indexing unit
* Tip over tool rest
* Set of change wheels
* 4 jaw chuck
* Quick change tool post and holders
* Face plate
* Slitting saw and cutting arbor
* Vertical milling slide
* Machine vice
* Roller file rest
* Collet chuck and collets
* Jacot drum and cone set
* Rotating centre
Mechanical Dimensions of the Cowells 90 ME Lathe
* Centre height over bed - 44.45mm - 1.75"
* Distance between centres - 203mm - 8.0"
* Swing in Gap - 114mm - 4.5"
* Swing over Crosslide - 47mm - 1.85'
* Crossline Travel - 89mm - 3.5"
* Topslide Travel - 38mm - 1.5"
* Headstock Spindle: Direct internal acceptance of 8mm horological collets
* Tailstock Barrel: Direct internal acceptance of 8mm horological collets
* Leadscrew (needs gear train) & Feedscrew Pitches - 1mm
Overall Dimensions are:
* Height: 225mm
* Length: 500mm
* Width: 300mm
* Weight: 22kg
Price: £ 2,250 (RRP now £3168) (No additional VAT to add)
Click here to see other available
Call Howard on 01225 812155 or
Alternatively email: email@example.com
Page | About
Us | Contact us | Customer